Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Better.


I'm quickly realizing that I don't always make the best decisions, yet God is consistently so faithful and gracious to me. It's also dawning on me that I really can't keep taking this grace and/or "luck" for granted. I feel desperate to get out of this vicious cycle of picking myself back up after too many falls, mistakes & regrets. I'm twenty freaking eight years old and all of a sudden the harsh truth is hitting me: I've got to stop messing around & making poor decisions because the clock is ticking and I'm not getting any younger. I need to grow up, be wiser, and more responsible for my actions. Although I can visibly see how much I've grown even in the past few months, I'm still desiring to be so much more. So as of right now, I'm vowing to be a better Jini. God, please help :)

"Don't give up on your faith. Love comes to those who believe it." Celine Dion.
Digging this quote...but as much as we believe in love, it really comes to those who are worthy of such love. So yeah, I'm striving to be one who is worthy of true, radical, extravagant love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment